Health and Safety Officer
An opportunity has arisen within our Health and Safety section for a Health and Safety Officer, based at Innovation Centre, Chatham.
You will be NEBOSH certificate or equivalent trained or working towards with an enthusiasm for health and safety. Whilst having the ability to plan, prioritize and organize to meet deadlines you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, have excellent written and communication skills, good interpersonal skills and proven ability in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Key responsibilities for the Health and Safety Officer:
- Support the Health & Safety Manager in developing MCG internal management systems
- Maintain and control those systems and where required, and other such business systems as directed by the Health and Safety Manager
- Facilitate and manage documentation revision and generation in compliance with good documentation practices
- Support MCG Health and Safety Manager perform and deliver school aduits as required
The successful Safety and Health Assistant will have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of implementing, maintaining audit files, schedules and documented communication stream between all interested parties
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Packages, Excel, Word Etc.
- Meticulous written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant SHEQ qualification, NEBOSH, NCRQ etc. and ideally a SHEQ auditing qualification
- UK Driving License and Full Access to a car for work purposes
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your career in Health and Safety within a dynamic growing business.
How to apply
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com.