Sessional Family Group Conference Coordinator
Employer: Medway Commercial Group
Location: Broadside, Leviathan Way, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4LL , Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR
Working Pattern: Part Time
Hours: Sessional hours.
DBS Check: No
Closing Date: 14/07/2019 at 23:55 PM
Medway Commercial Group have an exciting oppotunity to join Medway Council's Childrens Services as a Sessional Family Group Conference Coordinator.
- Trained in delivering Family Group conferencing using the Family Rights group model.
- Experienced in chairing family group conferences
- Skills and willingness to work with people in stressful circumstances
- Experience in IT systems
- An ability to work independently and act on own initiative’
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Willingness to enhance and improve skills through supervision and training.
- Previous experience as a Sessional Family Group Conference Coordinator for at least 6 months.
How to apply
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org